Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lone Survivor

I really enjoyed this movie.  I thought that it was one of the best put together war films that I have seen.  The way that they displayed the actions scenes were phenomenal.  It kept people in suspense, and kept them hooked all movie.  I thought it was great.  Mark Wahlberg and the other main actors did a great job of showing how hard it really is over seas where they are fighting.  It's no easy task and men do crazy things to try and protect our country.

Well I think that if it's not being portrayed accurately, then average citizens will have no idea what is really going on over there.  We have such small media coverage on the situation, and don't actually get to see the secret missions that go on.  So really, people just rely on movies to fill their heads of what really happens.  It can just be bad because if it is portrayed as gruesome or not good, then citizens could easily turn on the military.

1 comment:

Burk said...

We have more media coverage on actual events than ever before, but I get what you're saying. Do you think it's disrespectful to portray the military inaccurately?