Friday, April 24, 2015

United 93

This movie was great.  It showed all of the tragic events that happened that everyone knows about, but then it also showed you what happened behind the scenes.  I thought that this part was very cool to see because you saw how the people reacted whose job it was to react.  I thought they also did a good job of showing how the citizens on the plane heroically acted to overtake the plane back from the terrorists.  It was a great movie, and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who asked about it.

This movie filled me with hope because of how the people on the plane acted.  Once they realized what was going on, they took it upon themselves to save many more people.  They knew what they had to do and they did it.  They were truly heroes.

I think that we should never forget how bravely U.S. citizens acted on this day.  Everyone helped out everyone in trouble and tried to stay strong.  I think that everyone that helped should be extremely proud of themselves.  Although it was a horrible day in our history, we all came together as one and showed why we are the strongest country.

No comments: